Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Masculine Notebook

Hi CIP followers!  I have a little notebook for you today, and I've used some pretty CIP colors to add lots of shimmer to this project (and the little TGF image I used).  The CI paints are Evergreen, Green Olive, Mango, and Onyx.  The Mango was used on the punched piece, and I also made a wash by adding water to a few drops of paint and brushing it over the starred background paper.  Each of these items can be found in the Creative Inspirations Paint store.  

A Closer Look:
Here are the CIP products that I've used on this project:

Thanks so much for stopping by!
hugs
Kimberly

4 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is so darn adorable Kimberly,
I love your image and the paint choices are perfect

Dana Tatar said...

Super cute notebook Kimberly!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Adorable, love the colors you used!

Emily D. said...

You always amaze and inspire me!! This is adorable!!